Law School Admission Test(LSAT) – India on 15th May, 2016
LSAT, India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
The LSAT, India will be administered in 16 cities on 15th May, 2016 and more than 60 law schools accept LSAT, India scores in 2016.
It is a pencil and paper based test with four sections:
- Analytical Reasoning
- 1st Logical Reasoning
- 2nd Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
Registration fee: Rs. 3800/-
Test duration: 2 hours 20 mins without any break
Registration Window: Candidates can register for LSAT—India through ONLINE mode or by sending a Demand Draft. Registration windows are different for these modes.
- For Online Registration – 9thNovember, 2015 to 1st May, 2016.
- For Registration through Demand Draft/PO/Banker’s cheque – 9thNovember, 2015 to 28th Apr, 2016.
The demand draft/pay order/banker’s cheque (favouring Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2016 either by post or courier.LSAT- INDIA REGISTRATION/STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to lsat.formistry.com(registrations opens on 9th November 2015). The LSAT-India registration fee is Rs 3800/- the fee can be paid online or by a demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque. On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT-India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT-India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT-India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT-India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT-India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT-India. It is the candidates’ responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools before deciding to register for the LSAT-India. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available. Test Scores of students writing the LSAT-India will be transmitted to the Associated Colleges.
The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at lsatIndia@pearson.com for more information.
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Phone: +91 7863027791