Official LSAT—India Test Prep
The LSAT—India is a test of analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension, including comparative reading. What's the best way to learn how to approach these types of questions before you encounter them on the day of the test? We invite you to use these six (6) kinds of preparation materials:
1. Official LSAT—India Free PrepTests
Students can download four sample tests —
We recommend that you practice with all of these tests, and take at least one entire test in simulated testing conditions, with a strict adherence to time limits.
These include the ACTUAL 2009 LSAT—India, the ACTUAL 2010 LSAT—India, and the ACTUAL 2012 LSAT—India, along with descriptions of the question types, scoring, etc.
2. Official LSAT—India free explanations to sample questions
It is recommended that students should go through the explanations and understand the manner in which the questions can be answered.
3. Official LSAT—India free test prep videos
(approx. 5 minutes each)
4. Official LSAT—India test taking tips
Click here to find about the official test taking tips:Official test taking tips
5. The OFFICIAL LSAT—INDIA HANDBOOK
To achieve a deeper level of preparation, there's no better way than "THE OFFICIAL LSAT—INDIA HANDBOOK", published by the Law School Admission Council. Use this inexpensive guide to become familiar with every type of LSAT—INDIA question and the skills they are designed to assess, so that you can make the most of the rest of your test preparation and do your best on the test.
Payment options – Candidates who wish to avail of "THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK" can buy it Online or send a Demand Draft (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) with their name and LSAT—India 2013 registration id (written at the back side of the Demand Draft) at the following address:
60, Luz Church Road,
Opp. Nageswara Rao Park,
Mylapore, Chennai-600 004,
Phone: 044 – 42272727
THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK purchase
Students can purchase THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK as follows:
- THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK purchase along with LSAT-India registration - Candidates need to pay an incremental amount of INR 350 for the THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK purchase at the time of registration. Combo offer price INR 3850 (Test registration + Handbook purchase)
- THE OFFICIAL LSAT-INDIA HANDBOOK only - Candidates can buy the handbook by paying INR 600.
Candidates can purchase THE OFFICIAL LSAT—INDIA HANDBOOK by clicking on the following link. Kindly ensure that you click the relevant link only:
6. Additional Resources
We recommend the following free online courses on critical thinking: