to be shortly uploaded
NMAT™-2015 Application process
Please find the How to Fill the Form document here
- Click on Register for NMAT™-2015 in the Quick links on the left side of the screen.
- A new window for filling the Online Application form will open on the screen.
- An authentication email will be sent to email given by the candidates. Candidates will be able to proceed with registration only after validating their given email ids.
- Candidates need to fill in the details requested in the online application form related to their personal, educational and work experience details. NMAT™-2015 offers a choice to apply for MBA, PGDM and PGDBM - all the programs. Candidates are required to provide their preferences for courses as per these programs. Candidates are advised to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory. For any clarification regarding what needs to be filled in each field, click on the How to fill the Form link at the top of this page.
- Candidates should read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Before submitting the form, candidates will be able to see the complete application form displaying the entered information. Candidates are advised to go through the form carefully to check the entries. Once they click on Submit button, they will not be able to make changes to any field except their educational qualification and work experience.
- Candidates need to click on the Submit button to complete registration.
- The next screen will display the unique NMAT™-2015 ID.
- Candidates are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of their registration. Candidates may choose to make the payment at this stage or return later to make the payment.
- If a candidate chooses to make the payment now, he/she should click on the Click here to make payment link that appears along with the NMAT™-2015 ID to proceed to make the payment. The screen will display the payment options.
- Make Payment options screen will show payment options links on the top:
- Payment at HDFC Bank branch - If a candidate chooses to make cash payment at one of the designated HDFC bank branches
- Credit Card - If a candidate chooses to pay through credit card
- Demand Draft - If a candidate chooses to pay through a demand draft
- If a candidate decides to make the payment at a later stage, he/she needs to re-login with the valid email ID, used for creating the NMAT™ account. To make payment, candidate should click the "Make Payment" button at the bottom of the screen.
- After successful registration, the candidate will get an e-mail with unique NMAT™ ID. Candidates should use this NMAT™ ID for all future correspondence with NMIMS University. They can also use the valid email ID to login and make modifications to the details in their application form till they receive confirmation of fee receipt from NMIMS.
- After the application is duly accepted along with the fee by NMIMS, candidates will receive an e-mail with their username to log on to www.pearsonvue.com/nmims and schedule their test on a preferred date and location subject to availability.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether he/she possesses the necessary and requisite qualification for applying to the programs at NMIMS. Candidates will need to confirm that they understand the eligibility criteria before submitting their application form. NMIMS shall not be held responsible for any concerns rising out of qualifications mismatch.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee as applicable based on the program choice. Candidates may choose to pay through one of the three payment modes available.
- Online Payment through Credit Card: Candidates may pay directly through Credit Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the Card option.
- Cash at HDFC Bank:
Candidates may choose to pay the exam fee through cash. Candidates should select the option of Payment through HDFC Bank branch and take the print out of the HDFC Bank Pay-in-slip. This pay-in-slip consists of 3 parts, two for bank's record, one for candidate's own records. The candidate needs to pay the applicable fee in cash at designated HDFC Bank branches. For details of branches where this facility is available, candidates can visit the link Click Here. On making the payment, the bank will return one part of the pay-in-slip, which will be the receipt for the candidate.
Candidates are not required to send the pay-in-slip to NMIMS.
- Demand Draft:
Candidates may choose to pay through a demand draft (DD). Candidates can visit any bank and get a demand draft issued (of the applicable fee amount) in favor of SVKM'S NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
At the back of the DD, candidate must provide the following details: Name, Registration Number, Program(s) selected.
Candidates should select the mode of Payment as DD in the "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit" after filling the required DD details. A print out of the payment advice form is to be signed and sent along with the DD to the collection centre at:
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon - 122 002
Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
NMIMS will not be responsible for any DD lost in dispatch, DDs having incorrect details or incomplete fee.
In case a candidate chooses to pay through option 2 or 3 mentioned above, NMIMS will authenticate the payment details and will send an e-mail confirming the payment for the NMAT™-2015.